We are looking for a few students to help us implementing a new social platform. This platforms targets both businesses and regular
users. We will tell you more once we've met you. This is an interesting opportunity to learn how to apply latest technologies and frameworks
in an awesome environment.
Expectations and Tasks
- Contributing to the entire application lifecycle from definition and design to market launch
- Implementation of requirements in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Quality assurance
- Collaboration with team members and other stakeholders
- Working together with partners and customers
- Motivation and willingness to learn new things
- Being able to work independently
Education and requirements
Not all requirements are mandatory. The list gives you an idea of what you can expect:
- Student of computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field (mandatory)
- One object-oriented programming language (Java is beneficial)
- Java EE, JPA, REST and related frameworks (beneficial)
- Single Page Web Applications
- Hybrid apps with Apache Cordova
- Databases (SQL)
- Team player with an agile mindset is beneficial
- Test automation
- Work permission for EU/Germany (mandatory)
- Location: Mannheim
Your application should contain a cover letter and your latest CV including university grades.
Master students are preferred. Please use the form below to apply. Note that only Word and Pdf files allowed.
The max. file size is 10 MB.