or in ABAP? Are you open to learn new things? Then this position
is right for you! We are increasing our team of passionate software engineers. Together we tackle interesting projects for our
clients all around Germany and sometimes abroad. As a technology consultant you will have the chance to do what you really like: applying
the latest technologies and learn new things day by day.
Expectations and Tasks
- Contributing to the entire application lifecycle from definition and design to market launch
- Implementation of requirements in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Quality assurance
- Collaboration with team members and other stakeholders
- Working together with partners and customers
- Motivation and willingness to learn new things
- Being able to work independently
Education and requirements
Not all requirements are mandatory. The list gives you an idea of what you can expect:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field
- One object-oriented programming language (Java or ABAP is beneficial)
- Java EE, JPA, REST, OData and related frameworks (beneficial)
- Single Page Web Applications
- Hybrid apps with Apache Cordova
- Databases (SQL)
- Team player with an agile mindset is beneficial
- Test automation
- Work permission for EU/Germany (mandatory)
- Location: Mannheim
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and German (mandatory)
Your application should contain a cover letter and your latest CV including university grades.
Master students are preferred. Please use the form below to apply. Note that only Word and Pdf files allowed.
The max. file size is 10 MB.